sexuality health

Saturday 19 September 2009

Weight Loss - How Dead is Your Diet?

Losing weight is one of the most demanding struggle you will have in your life. Your mind tells you one thing and your body tells you another. You see your doctor and he(she) tells you something else. Everyone has an opinion on how you need to take care of "your" body. Is it not about time you stop and listen? Being overweight or obese is not normal and unless you decide to look into the matter yourself, you are doomed.

Weight-Loss-How dead is your diet? Dead foods are all the foods that have been cooked. Is that dead enough for you? Most of the foods we eat are dead. We have been told to cook our foods to make sure their are no germs in them that can make us sick. All or most of our foods are processed and therefore, all the nutritional value is gone from them. The energy the food is suppose to give us is gone. Why are we eating them?Their are many arguments out their as to how and why this has happened and all findings seem to be up for discussion. It's your body and what are you going to do about it?

If you are feed up with all the yo-yo dieting and you don't know where to turn, you are just like I was when I could not tie my shoe laces one morning and said to myself that "this is enough". You need to invest in your body and get the answers by yourself. That is what I did and I found help. What I found helped me: Improve my energy level like it had not been for many years. Gave me hope that I could regain my youthful attitude that was lost.(Where had it gone?) Learn to eat the foods I like in order for me to get the maximum benefit for my body. Adapt a new lifestyle that let me decide what was best for me.If you are looking to lose weight their is a new way of learning about what you are made of. Their are people out their just like you and I that have taken our bodies seriously. I was tired of being treated like a second class idiot and took my body into my own hands. Look at all the news about obesity and tell yourself that most experts have no idea what is wrong.

Taking care of you by learning about healthy eating is the only way to solve your weight problem. If I did it, you can too!

Food for thought.


Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Weight-Loss-How-Dead-is-Your-Diet?&id=2938947
hoodia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home