sexuality health

Sunday 1 March 2009

A Possible Cure For Excessive Armpit Sweat

Starting in 7th grade, and continuing for the next 17 years, I suffered from VERY excessive armpit sweat throughout the day. Embarrassment was part of my daily routine. Until last year, I couldn't even make it to work in the morning without arriving with a wet circle under my arms going almost to my waste line. Little did I know my cure would be so easy. With little research, I found a product called Certain Dri. I got it from behind the counter at the local pharmacy for less than $10. I actually asked the pharmacist for Drysol but he didn't carry the brand and gave me Certain Dri. The very next day I had absolutely no sweat. It has been over a year now and I am still 100% sweat free.

Here are my recommendations... Start by shaving your armpits. Be careful here men, our armpits are not used to this and it can be painful if care is not taken, my skin turned out to be very sensitive here. The job does not even have to be perfect, I personally don't even use a straight edge razor. I just get the majority with my high quality hair clipper (electric) and I hold it at an angle so it never touches my skin. Again, be careful, a small nick can be painful for days. Hairless armpits will feel very awkward for about a week, but soon you will get used to it and actually be more comfortable this way.

The next step is to use the Certain Dri. If this product is not available, ask the pharmacist for whatever may be comparable. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY. I was so desperate at first, I rolled too much on the first night and couldn't sleep because my armpits were painfully stinging. For beginners, ONE quick roll should be sufficient. This will be a shock to your armpits and might sting a little. The next day you may have an awkward feeling in your pits but Ill bet there is little or no sweat. As your pits become used to it, you will be able to apply more product per application. Continue using the product for about a week, then only as needed. In an effort to reduce the chances of your pits becoming used to the product, use the product in intervals when you notice the sweat returning. Currently, I use the product about once per month for 3 consecutive days, I never show a sweat ring, and I am perfectly comfortable. Life is great!


sensations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home