sexuality health

Thursday 17 June 2010

MBT,YOU ARE MY FAVORITE!

  In the latest years,my mom often sufers from her feet disease.Even last month,it becomes more and more serious.She can hardly walk.Sometimes only could move slowly but with a crutch.When i saw this,i am feel deeply grief for i just can do nothing.I take my mom to see many doctor and also have a lot of medicine,but it seems just doesnt work!   I heard from one of my friend by all incident,she strongly recommend MBT shoes!So i just want to have a try by the thread of hope.I bought one pair for my mother first,because i am not sure wheather it has the fuction just as it propagandized!  After one week,miracle has happened!I just cant believe my eyes,my mom can walk without crutch,and what's more,she told me that she felt much better now,and her pain has reduced a lot.How a amazing!  This MBT shoes,just pull my mom out of great painful,so,what can i say now!  I realized that the human body is simply not built to walk or stand on hard, flat surfaces. I also discovered that conventional shoes stabilize the body in such a way that the body's supporting muscle system is neglected, which can result in joint and back pain.Acually our health is significantly influenced by the way we walk. So the MBT company determined to develop something that would continuously stimulate the postural and stabilizing muscles of the whole body.  They named footwear MBT, and refused to call it a shoe.Because MBT is totally different:    * Its sole is curved, not flat.    * It is unstable, not stable.    * It activates your muscles instead of undermining them.    * It has a positive effect on the entire body, not just the feet.  In other words: It is the antithesis of a shoe.  They still believe that every shoe box should be required to display the warning: "Shoes are harmful to your health".True to this uncompromising spirit, call themselves the anti-shoe.  We consider it our mission to make people all over the world aware of the benefits of MBT and to help them live healthier and better lives.  I hope anybody who just like my mom  will join in,because it's really chang my mom's life,make her more and more healthy,and that's my biggest gratifiment!And now,Wholesale MBT shoes, MBT shoes discount, cheap MBT right, hope you could grab the chance.
Health News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home